Route 86 are pleased to offer this delightful 3 bedroom semi-detached property in a popular and friendly neighbourhood in Allerton. The property has nearby local stores and a post office, is well connected by major bus routes and train stations, and is close to good primary, junior and secondary schools.
The property has been fully refurbished and comprises a reception hall with cloakroom, leading to a light and airy lounge with adjoining dining area. A separate, well equipped kitchen boasts a beautiful stable door leading to a wonderful south easterly facing garden with pear and apple trees, and a garden shed.
Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms: 2 generous doubles, 1 large L-shaped single, all newly redecorated; and 1 modern bathroom with bath and thermostatic shower. An easily accessible loft space with natural light provides excellent additional storage.
The property is to be let on an unfurnished basis with integrated kitchen appliances included: hob, electric oven, fridge freezer and washing machine. A brand new combination boiler provides hot water on demand and thermostatic heating controls allow for easy regulation of temperature.
Ideally suited to a couple, young family or a house share for professionals, the landlord is looking for reliable tenants who will respect and enjoy this much loved property. The landlord will also consider pets.
• 1 large lounge with adjoining dining area
• 1 bright kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer and washing machine
• 1 modern bathroom with bath and thermostatic shower
• 2 spacious double bedrooms
• 1 large L-shaped single bedroom
• Driveway parking for two vehicles
• Small front garden and beautiful sun-trap rear garden with wooden shed
• Popular and friendly neighbourhood
• Offered unfurnished
• Beautifully redecorated and carpeted throughout; blinds and curtains included
• Fully double glazed
• New combination boiler: thermostatic gas central heating, hot water on demand
• Easy access loft with considerable storage space
• Close to bus, rail and air transport links and local amenities
• Excellent access to local primary, junior and secondary schools
• Nearby leisure centre and golf course
• Not suitable for students or DSS
• Pets considered
Agency fees apply.
Our agency will not progress an application until the holding deposit has been paid and an application form is completed and returned by the applicant(s). To avoid unnecessary delays, it’s important that you return your application form(s) within 48 hours.
The holding deposit is the equivalent of one week’s rent, which once paid, is offset against the total balance due.
A tenancy cannot be completed until the agreed first month’s rent and bond are paid in full. On occasions, the Landlord may request a guarantor in order to offer a tenancy subject to referencing. The holding deposit is non-refundable should following referencing, it is discovered that key material facts have been omitted or prove false which then leads to the Landlord declining your application.
By paying the holding deposit, the property you have reserved will be taken off the market and all future viewings cancelled, and it is therefore deemed fair that the tenant will receive no refund should they later decide not to take up the tenancy or fail to move in on the agreed proposed check in date.
If the Landlord decides against proceeding with the tenancy, the tenant will receive a full refund of all monies paid.